Instructions / Guide
Before you fill out this form, please read and follow all 10 steps below.
This form is for the participants that attended a training, whether online or in person, that would like to obtain: CEU, SEMI, or OSL credits.
Once you have completed a training, please log in to your account at msresa. ****If you can not remember your log in information, please do not create a new account. Please call our office if you can not log in.****
2. When you are logged in to your account you will need to locate the " My Registrations" section. Click on the "View Your Registration History."
3. Once you are in your Registration History, locate the workshop you are wanting to obtain CEU's for. Click on the "blue" registration ID number beside the workshop.
4. Once you are in your Registration History, locate the workshop you are wanting to obtain CEU's for. Click on the "blue" registration ID number beside the workshop.
5. You will need to click on the "blue" box at the bottom right hand corner that says "Download Proof of Attendance."****If you do not have this option in your account, please call our office and we will help solve the issue.****
6. Please click on the download button at the top right hand corner of your screen. ****You will need this Proof of Attendance sheet when you fill out your CEU request form****
7. You may now complete the request form below. If the training you completed is not in the drop down menue, please select "Other."****When you have submitted the application please continue to step 8 on how to download your CEU.****
Please allow some time after completing the form before continuing to the next step.
If you complete this form outside of our business hours, it will not be processed until the next business day.
If you select to pay by check, you will not be able to go to step 8 until we receive the check.
8. Once you have completed the form, you will receive an email when your CEU is ready to download. When you receive the email, please repeat Steps 2 and 3.
9. You should now see the option to "Download Your CEU Certificate" in the bottom right hand corner.
10. This is your official CEU certificate. Please download or print this certificate to submit to the Mississippi Department of Education.